XBOX to COMPUTER HELP

Hello, could someone please help me out? I need to know
the best and least expensive way to hook my Xbox to my
computer. I've looked on the networking page for
Microsoft but they only show connections with 2 or more
computers and an Xbox. Would it be best (again money is
issue) to use a router wired or wireless, or a
hub/switch, or just run like 150' of cable to the
computer?

Thanks In Advance
Tragic
1 answer Last reply
More about xbox computer help

    You don't need to connect the Xbox to your computer at all. What type of
    Internet service do you have currently. Could you describe it?
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "TragicHero" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, could someone please help me out? I need to know
    > the best and least expensive way to hook my Xbox to my
    > computer. I've looked on the networking page for
    > Microsoft but they only show connections with 2 or more
    > computers and an Xbox. Would it be best (again money is
    > issue) to use a router wired or wireless, or a
    > hub/switch, or just run like 150' of cable to the
    > computer?
    >
    > Thanks In Advance
    > Tragic

Routers Computers Microsoft Xbox Networking