Sign in with
Your question
Closed

About aero themes in windows 7 home basic

Last response: in Windows 7
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 3:53:09 PM

Windows Aero is only supported in Windows 7 Home Premium and above.

You can read more on it HERE .
Score
January 15, 2013 4:15:40 PM

Is there no Tricks to activate aero theme in windows 7 home basic .... Pls reply me soon...
Score
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 4:20:35 PM

sendmail2tausif said:
Is there no Tricks to activate aero theme in windows 7 home basic .... Pls reply me soon...

Google it. There are methods but you won't get support for it here as it is considered a form of hacking.
Score
January 15, 2013 4:24:47 PM

hedwar2011 said:
Google it. There are methods but you won't get support for it here as it is considered a form of hacking.

can u please tell me the process I want to try it?????
Score
a c 248 D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 4:37:52 PM

sendmail2tausif said:
can u please tell me the process I want to try it?????

Hi :) 

You realise IF you try it your graphics WILL slow down ?

Which means get WORSE...

All the best Brett :) 

Score
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 7:09:23 PM

I don't think MS had hardware overloading in mind when they crippled aero in the lower versions. More features = give us more money (it's the M$ way)

My tiny Toshiba NB100 runs aero just fine and that has hardly any graphics power at all.
Score

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 7:18:07 PM

Aero being unavailable on Windows 7 Home Starter isn't for hardware limitations. That's what M$ wants you to think. Long story short, they included it in every version of 7, it just has to be told to work.

@sendmailtotaus: You can find the information HERE in regards to enabling Aero. I do however want to mention that it involves tweaking the registry so if you are uncomfortable with doing that you are doing so at your own risk.

When Windows 7 first came out, it was believed that Aero was reliant on graphics, drivers, your processor, etc. which simply isn't the case at all. There are even options for making Windows Server 2008 use Aero.
a b D Laptop
a c 395 $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 9:36:16 PM

Best answer selected by SR-71 Blackbird.
Score
!