P4 1.4ghz @2.8GHZ

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
something is missing there..... 250x4.5 is not 2800, and it says Socket370? yet the pic shows a SLOT p4? WTF!!!!!

and upon further inspection, thoes are SDRAM slots, and the motherboard also has AT optional!

From now on when someone asks you how fast your computer is, tell them your benchmark scores.

G

Thats too cool.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
This isnt even the one you posted. I dont know what this is, It's obviously fake.

<i>If you take a truth and follow it blindly, it will become a Falsehood and you a Fanatic.</i>

mpjesse

Splendid
Dude... use a little common sense before posting crap like that. There isn't a frigin RAM chip on earth that could run at a 250mhz system bus, much less a PCI bus that can communicated with a HDD controller. Plus, the pics shows a Slot A processor- not a pentium 4.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<b>the pics shows a Slot A processor- not a pentium 4.</b>
I think you meant <b>Slot 1</b> because <b>Slot A</b> is Athlon. Anyway, it's definitely a <b>FAKE</b>.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
>This isnt even the one you posted.

true, I'm with you! this is my original <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new">supercooled P4</A>

"AMD...you are the weakest link, good bye!"