Where's the new Roguebasin logo?!

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2005 2:16:43 PM

Where's the new Roguebasin logo? I thought that bitching about it here...

http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/Talk:The_Rogueb...

... would help, but it didn't. Kornel (or someone else with admin rights),
would you please finally change the logo!
I'm so sick of that stupid sunflower.

More about : roguebasin logo

Anonymous
September 21, 2005 2:16:44 PM

copx wrote:
> Where's the new Roguebasin logo? I thought that bitching about it here...
>
> http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/Talk:The_Rogueb...
>
> .. would help, but it didn't. Kornel (or someone else with admin rights),
> would you please finally change the logo!
> I'm so sick of that stupid sunflower.

I actually think we must get on designing a skin or deriving one from
monobook; I currently use the 'Cologne Blue' skin, which looks better
for me than the default one. This skin however shows no logo and thus I
propose we modify it and adjust it for the identity we want for the
roguebasin.

--
Slash
Anonymous

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:16:43 +0200, "copx" <invalid@invalid.com> wrote:

>Where's the new Roguebasin logo? I thought that bitching about it here...
>
>http://roguebasin.t-o-m-e.net/index.php/Talk:The_Rogueb...
>
>.. would help, but it didn't.

Well, nobody actually reads roguebasin, they just write to it. :-)

>Kornel (or someone else with admin rights),
>would you please finally change the logo!
>I'm so sick of that stupid sunflower.

I'm not really sick of it, but I'm a little irritated we did all that
voting and it *still* is left at that generic logo.

Give us our Roguebasin logo!

--
R. Dan Henry = danhenry@inreach.com
Related resources

R. Dan Henry <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote:
> Well, nobody actually reads roguebasin, they just write to it. :-)

I read it.
But indeed, seeing one/some of those logos would be nice.
For the rare times when I allow my browser to load images, that is.

--
--jude hungerford.
Anonymous

edward@lore.net wrote:
> R. Dan Henry <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote:
>
>>Well, nobody actually reads roguebasin, they just write to it. :-)
>

> I read it.
> But indeed, seeing one/some of those logos would be nice.
> For the rare times when I allow my browser to load images, that is.

I don't read it, but thats because I either forget that roguebasin
exists from time ot time or don't have enough time to surf the 'net.

Can MediaWiki generate an RSS of the recent changes for me to include in
Thunderbird? At least then I would be able to keep myself updated each
morningt at work while I go through my mail and r.g.r.*

BR,
Björn
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 8:40:46 PM

Björn Bergström wrote:
> edward@lore.net wrote:
>
>> R. Dan Henry <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, nobody actually reads roguebasin, they just write to it. :-)
>>

>> I read it.
>> But indeed, seeing one/some of those logos would be nice.
>> For the rare times when I allow my browser to load images, that is.
>>

> I don't read it, but thats because I either forget that roguebasin
> exists from time ot time or don't have enough time to surf the 'net.
>
> Can MediaWiki generate an RSS of the recent changes for me to include in
> Thunderbird? At least then I would be able to keep myself updated each
> morningt at work while I go through my mail and r.g.r.*

Stupid me. Ofcourse it can... just discovered the link in the left menu. :-)

!