Tried to add a new brand, help

I was fooling around with the tome engine trying to make my own variant. I added
a couple of brands that all worked.

Then I attempted to add one that would would a fireball with each attack. It
works for a few times, and kicks me out with a division by zero cold

Here is the code I used:

if ((f5 & (TR5_BRAND_FIREBALL)))
{
fire_ball(GF_FIRE, 0, 150, 1);
}

And yes, tr5_brand_fireball is added to the defines.h, and all the other coding
works. As soon I remove the fire_ball it works fine. I can even have it do a
damage multiplier, it just doesn't work right with the fire_ball there.

Any ideas

The Fury wrote:
> I was fooling around with the tome engine trying to make my own variant. I
[...]

You are more likely to find someone familiar with such details if you
ask in ToME and Angband newsgroups and forums, even if they are not
specifically for developers like this one.
Good luck!

Lorenzo Gatti