Hello , i dont know what kind of problem do you have , but this night i was pissed of becouse my joystick didnt worked on my windows 7 x64 bit ultimate.
Well i searched on google and i didnt find any helpfull answer, and then i found out how to fix it by myself.
I know this question was posted before 6 months , but maybe some1 in future will have an similar problem.
So on my device driver i got this message " Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) "
And what did i do ? Well do the next steps
1) Click "START"
2) Right click on "Computer"
3) Click "Properties"
4) In left menu click on "Device Manager"
Note ( My joystick was an USB joystick , and most of them are USB )
5) Dropdown the "Human Interface Devices"
6) Yuo should see your device there , like i see "USB FLYING STICK"
7) Right Click on your joystick device shown there and click "Update Driver Software ..."
Then you will have two options, first one is "Search automatically for update driver software" and second`one is "Browse My Computer For Driver Software"
8) Chose the second option "Browse My Computer For Driver Software"
Then you will see again two options , first one is "Search For Driver Software In This Location ( Browse )" and second`one is "Let Me Pick From A List Of device Drivers On My Computer"
9) Choose the second option "Let Me Pick From A List Of device Drivers On My Computer"
Note ( I dont know if you will see the same as me , but if you do you will fix your problem )
10) You will have few options ,i have right now two options , first option is "USB Input Device" and second option is "USB Device"
11) Click on "USB Input Device"
12) Now click "Next"
Then you Should see loading process bar with "Installing Driver Software" text.
If it will success you will see the message "Windows has successfully updated your driver software"
And your joystick should work!
This tutorial may fix problem with other devices too