Nethack Spoiler pages down?

Boudewijn Waijers's spoilers (which, among other things, contain the
wish spoiler - I always like to review my choices) seems to be down.
It was previously at:

http://www.win.tue.nl/~kroisos/nethack/

Am I missing something?

peterkayatwork@yahoo.com wrote:

> Boudewijn Waijers's spoilers (which, among other things, contain the
> wish spoiler - I always like to review my choices) seems to be down.
> It was previously at:

> http://www.win.tue.nl/~kroisos/nethack/

> Am I missing something?

The fact that that site has been closed, some two and a half years ago?

My spoilers are still on the net, on:

http://roguelikes.sauceforge.net/pub/nethack and
ftp://roguelikes.sauceforge.net/pub/nethack

I haven't had the incentive or time yet to review these pages, and some
links in the html files are broken, I know. That's why ftp access also
works.

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).