YAFAP Samurai

Last response: in Video Games
a b α HP
February 17, 2005 6:58:30 PM

At last!!! And I've only been playing Nethack on and off for about
10 years or so :-)

Yes, conflict is _very_ useful on the astral plane, as was a helm of
opposite alignment :-)

I don't remember any details now, didn't take notes or anything, but I'll
write more when my head has cleared a bit...

No Points Name Hp [max]
1 4557770 Heckler-Sam-Hum-Mal-Cha ascended to demigod-hood. 303[352]

And thank you, the people of RGRN, I've been following some very
interesting discussions from time to time, and they helped a lot in this
ascension!

-Heikki

More about : yafap samurai

Anonymous
a b α HP
February 17, 2005 9:36:55 PM

Heikki Moilanen wrote:
> At last!!! And I've only been playing Nethack on and off for about
> 10 years or so :-)

Congratulations!

> I don't remember any details now, didn't take notes or anything, but I'll
> write more when my head has cleared a bit...
>
> No Points Name Hp [max]
> 1 4557770 Heckler-Sam-Hum-Mal-Cha ascended to demigod-hood. 303[352]

I'd definetly want to know the details :-)

> And thank you, the people of RGRN, I've been following some very
> interesting discussions from time to time, and they helped a lot in this
> ascension!
>
> -Heikki

Thank you! And congratulations once again :-)
!