YAFAP Samurai

At last!!! And I've only been playing Nethack on and off for about
10 years or so :-)

Yes, conflict is _very_ useful on the astral plane, as was a helm of
opposite alignment :-)

I don't remember any details now, didn't take notes or anything, but I'll
write more when my head has cleared a bit...

No Points Name Hp [max]
1 4557770 Heckler-Sam-Hum-Mal-Cha ascended to demigod-hood. 303[352]

And thank you, the people of RGRN, I've been following some very
interesting discussions from time to time, and they helped a lot in this
ascension!

-Heikki
1 answer Last reply
More about yafap samurai

    Heikki Moilanen wrote:
    > At last!!! And I've only been playing Nethack on and off for about
    > 10 years or so :-)

    Congratulations!

    > I don't remember any details now, didn't take notes or anything, but I'll
    > write more when my head has cleared a bit...
    >
    > No Points Name Hp [max]
    > 1 4557770 Heckler-Sam-Hum-Mal-Cha ascended to demigod-hood. 303[352]

    I'd definetly want to know the details :-)

    > And thank you, the people of RGRN, I've been following some very
    > interesting discussions from time to time, and they helped a lot in this
    > ascension!
    >
    > -Heikki

    Thank you! And congratulations once again :-)

Hewlett Packard Games Video Games