YA(useless)NI : Distillation kit.

Big, heavy, fragile bit of equipment. Prone to unexpected explosions,
especially when cursed. Has at least two (not particularly useful)
uses:

-given time and the proper ingrediants, can turn fruit or fruit juice
into booze.
-Can seperate 2 diluted potions into an undiluted potion and a potion
of water. For example diluted hallucination+diluted hallucination ->
undiluted hallucination+pure water. If the two diluted potions are not
of the same type (ie diluted levitation and diluted enlightenment), all
the usual alchemy rules (explosions etc) apply.

Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> > Applying it on a corpse of a
> > yellow fungus would produce a potion of confusion,
>
> Make that hallucination; confusion is from bats. Sorry.

I thought purple was hallucination and yellow was confusion. Bats stun
you if you eat them.

On that special day, , (dogscoff@eudoramail.com) said...

> -given time and the proper ingrediants, can turn fruit or fruit juice
> into booze.
> -Can seperate 2 diluted potions into an undiluted potion and a potion
> of water. For example diluted hallucination+diluted hallucination ->
> undiluted hallucination+pure water. If the two diluted potions are not
> of the same type (ie diluted levitation and diluted enlightenment), all
> the usual alchemy rules (explosions etc) apply.

Why not use it similar to a tinning kit? Applying it on a corpse of a
yellow fungus would produce a potion of confusion, a tengu corpse would
yield a potion of invisibility, and so on. Perhaps it would use bottles
you already have, else it would need and use up charges.

Maybe it can not only be charged with a wand, but also by inserting
certain potions, like water, oil or booze.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

On that special day, Gabriele Neukam, (Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-