I think I broke the record for rooms on a level

I just entered a level where there were 13 rooms in it! 7 across on
top and 6 across on the bottom. Anyone else have similar?

tiny k

tiny k wrote:
> I just entered a level where there were 13 rooms in it! 7 across on
> top and 6 across on the bottom. Anyone else have similar?
>
> tiny k
Could you show a screen shot of the level? I'm not sure I understand
exactly what you are discribing.

--
~ Matthew M Poxson ~
54440 Rodrick-Cav-Dwa-Fem-Law died in The Dungeons of Doom on level