2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Used for school and some gaming.
5. How much battery life do you need?
as much as possible. Will probably be plugged in, so It really wont matter to much.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Starcraft 2, Wow. Doesnt need to be spectacular looking, primary gaming will be done on a desktop.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Some photshop. Some movie watching.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I dont want a sony, both my sisters had sony and both broke very quickly and had a lot of problems up to the point where they died.
I like Toshiba, they seem to have nice laptops.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I want something Sturdy.
I hope this can help people to better find their ideal notebook.