  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 8:26:02 AM

Is it possible to tin a wraith corpse?

More about : wraith corpses

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:46:18 PM

Lichen Fodder wrote:
> Is it possible to tin a wraith corpse?

No. "That's too insubstantial to tin." And you know about wizmode, do you?

Lars
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 4:51:52 AM

I haven't see the comment "That's too insubstantial to tin." but thats
probably because it is giving me the option to tin one of the lizards
in my pack instead of the wraith on the ground. Next time I get a
corpse I will try dropping the elizards first and see what it says.

(I know about wizmode but I have never used it. )
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:34:51 PM

Lichen Fodder wrote:
> I haven't see the comment "That's too insubstantial to tin." but thats
> probably because it is giving me the option to tin one of the lizards
> in my pack instead of the wraith on the ground.

oops, my fault. I was to lazy to fire up wizmode myself (that would have
including going to another machine), so I just checked the source and
didn't notice that the "too insubstantial to tin" is never reached
because it is handled in floorfood() a line above.

> Next time I get a
> corpse I will try dropping the elizards first and see what it says.

nothing. OTOH picking up the corpse shold say 'you can't tin that'.

> (I know about wizmode but I have never used it. )

Sorry for having sounded rude.

Lars
!