Wraith Corpses

Is it possible to tin a wraith corpse?
3 answers Last reply
More about wraith corpses

    Lichen Fodder wrote:
    > Is it possible to tin a wraith corpse?

    No. "That's too insubstantial to tin." And you know about wizmode, do you?

    Lars

    I haven't see the comment "That's too insubstantial to tin." but thats
    probably because it is giving me the option to tin one of the lizards
    in my pack instead of the wraith on the ground. Next time I get a
    corpse I will try dropping the elizards first and see what it says.

    (I know about wizmode but I have never used it. )

    Lichen Fodder wrote:
    > I haven't see the comment "That's too insubstantial to tin." but thats
    > probably because it is giving me the option to tin one of the lizards
    > in my pack instead of the wraith on the ground.

    oops, my fault. I was to lazy to fire up wizmode myself (that would have
    including going to another machine), so I just checked the source and
    didn't notice that the "too insubstantial to tin" is never reached
    because it is handled in floorfood() a line above.

    > Next time I get a
    > corpse I will try dropping the elizards first and see what it says.

    nothing. OTOH picking up the corpse shold say 'you can't tin that'.

    > (I know about wizmode but I have never used it. )

    Sorry for having sounded rude.

    Lars

Games Video Games