Solved

Bluetooth peripheral device driver for windows 7 32 bit free download

i not reaching the step to start downloading this driver help me
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bluetooth peripheral device driver windows free download
  1. Best answer
    Go to the website of the manufacturer of that peripheral device. They should have a driver section there.
  2. Best answer selected by nshima.
  3. i dont have blutooth so i want to get free bluetooth in dell inspiron n 5110 i5 for windows 7 32 bit
  4. phil22 said:
    Go to the website of the manufacturer of that peripheral device. They should have a driver section there.

Yes, they should, and might, IF they had a website. Many manufacturers don't! I'm looking for drivers for iFlavor MA-826 bluetooth headphones, which look identical to the same model number made by X-Boss, but neither(?) manufacturer seems to have a website. Of course, the retailer I bought them from (Big Lots) does have a website, but you can imagine how far that got me. A google search brought me here (a GREAT website), but apparently, in this case, a dead end. ;-(
    I imagine there are generic drivers for win 7 home prem 64 that will work, I just need to keep searching. BTW, I do appreciate your effort, thanks.

Added later:
    Turns out, there WAS no problem. The stereo headphones can also be used as a mono headset for a cell phone. Windows installed both sets of drivers, but since there's no phone in my laptop, it showed a bluetooth device not working. Just to add to the confusion, there was no error for the stereo headphones, but it actually did not work until I changed window's "sound" settings.
  5. how download?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Peripherals Windows 7 Bluetooth Download Device Driver