AMD new Prices effective 4/30

chrisojeda

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have read many articles disclosing what the new Intel Pentium 4 prices will be. These articles have stated that AMD has also announced price cuts. Has anyone see published price figures for AMD Thunderbirds? Please post the links. Thanks in advance...Chris

It worked yesterday! :lol:

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
how soon would retailers cut prices?

--- Not all idiots are stupid, some merely know <font color=red>no</font color=red><font color=orange>th</font color=orange><font color=blue>ing</font color=blue> ---

chrisojeda

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The price cuts for Intel will be in effect on 4/30. AMD has always done price cuts on the same day. I'd be really surprised if the Thunderbird price cuts are not in effect on 4/30 as well. Most of the published articles have suggested this. I just did not get any concrete dollar amounts. It is no doubt that AMD has already announce the new prices for their buyers (bulk).

It worked yesterday! :lol:

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
We all benefit from price cuts, regardless of brand. Maybe Cyrix (VIA) can enter the fray and bring prices down further.

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

G

End users benefit the most from price drops that's true but consider all the retailers who are selling the product and don't have price protection...they're screwed, price drops are a sure write off and sometimes it is not an enjoyable experience. I really hate when AMD announces price drops but doesn't disclose the pricing. And no I haven't been able to find a site with the new pricing listed either. It's still a secret.