Recommend me an archer PrC!

Last response: in Video Games
February 28, 2005 2:54:02 AM

I know of the following for starters:

DMG: arcane archer
MotW: deepwood sniper (3.0)
S&F: order of the bow initiate (3.0)
PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
CW: order of the bow initiate (3.5)

Any other good ones out there?

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |

More about : recommend archer prc

February 28, 2005 2:54:03 AM

Hong Ooi wrote:
> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)

???

--
I've never heard words candy and only in the same sentence before
Anonymous

It has been brought to my attention that Hong Ooi
<hong@zipworld.com.au> wrote:

>I know of the following for starters:
>
>DMG: arcane archer
>MotW: deepwood sniper (3.0)
>S&F: order of the bow initiate (3.0)
>PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
>CW: order of the bow initiate (3.5)
>
>Any other good ones out there?

You need more?
February 28, 2005 2:54:03 AM

Hong Ooi wrote:

> I know of the following for starters:
>
> DMG: arcane archer
> MotW: deepwood sniper (3.0)
> S&F: order of the bow initiate (3.0)
> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
> CW: order of the bow initiate (3.5)

Races of Stone: cragtop archer

Dungeons & Dragons Warcraft: elven ranger
Way of the Samurai: Tsuruchi's legion, master horse archer (3.0)
Rokugan Campaign Setting: Wasp bounty hunter (3.0)

I'm not necessarily recommending these, I'm just saying.

--
Christopher Adams - Sydney, Australia
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

Quo usque tandem abutere, Vepre, patientia nostra?
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 2:54:04 AM

It has been brought to my attention that "Miracle" <.@.> wrote:

>Hong Ooi wrote:
>> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
>
>???

It's from something something the Faerun or whatever. It's the only
thing in the book worth a damn, as it's a nonmagical, fighter-biased
archer class that's really quite cool and I highly advocate it.

Jesus, I'm rusty if I can't remember what it's from though.
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:41:45 AM

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:28:07 +0100, "Miracle" <.@.> wrote:

>Hong Ooi wrote:
>> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
>
>???

Oops, sorry, that one's in the Silver Marches book.

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:41:46 AM

<hong@zipworld.com.au> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:28:07 +0100, "Miracle" <.@.> wrote:
>
>>Hong Ooi wrote:
>>> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
>>
>>???
>
>Oops, sorry, that one's in the Silver Marches book.

.... yeah, that's right.

Meanwhile, the Ninja from Rokugan makes a nice prerequless class for
fightertypes to take if they want to improve their archery. ;p
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:41:47 AM

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:27:35 +0000, Talen wrote:

> It has been brought to my attention that Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
> wrote:

>>>???
>>
>>Oops, sorry, that one's in the Silver Marches book.
>
> ... yeah, that's right.
>
> Meanwhile, the Ninja from Rokugan makes a nice prerequless class for
> fightertypes to take if they want to improve their archery. ;p

I found the Quickstring and Sniper posted by Shadowfoot on the Wizards
PrC board pretty good and reworked a little bit to suit my tastes.

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=108106

-Crispus
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 2:02:09 PM

In article <q3m321hrshfqhe0qmr6fkhvorop03o0jmf@4ax.com>,
Talen <talen@spamspamspamspam.dodo.com.au> wrote:
>It has been brought to my attention that "Miracle" <.@.> wrote:
>
>>Hong Ooi wrote:
>>> PGtF: peerless archer (3.0)
>>
>>???
>
>It's from something something the Faerun or whatever. It's the only
>thing in the book worth a damn, as it's a nonmagical, fighter-biased
>archer class that's really quite cool and I highly advocate it.

Is there a Player's Guide to Faerun?
February 28, 2005 8:14:12 PM

Players Guide to Arcanis: Bowman
Ssethregore: Marauder
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 1:46:33 AM

It's not specifically an 'Archer' class, but take Exotic Weapon
Proficiency: Greatbow from Complete Warrior, and take the 'You do not
threaten' ability from Exotic Weapon Master. That's a good little
combo, there, to add on to all the rest of these things.
!