YAAP - Sean the male human knight genoless

Well, this is my fourth. The first three were in 1999 or 2000, and then
I started playing Angband for a while, then Crawl, then Adom, then
finally last month I got the latest version of Nethack. Fairly
unremarkable game; there was an armor shop with platemail in it on DL 2
and a cursed Firebrand in a general store on DL 3. Too bad it was
cursed, I never actually used it. Well, with the great armor I just got
to level 5, dipped of Excalibur, and nothing touched me after that.
Getting intrinsics was harder than I remember, so I got most of them
just by getting crowned. I opted for YDSM because it's almost a
requirement for getting through the knight's quest in one piece. The
mysterious force in Gehennom was REALLY irritating, especially because
Moloch's Sanctum was on DL 53. Next ascension will be anything but a
lawful character, but I will miss the MMoMerlin. My magic missiles were
chewing through everything really easily. Dump follows. Oh, and does
anyone know if reverse genocide breaks the genocide conduct? I didn't
want to risk it, so I never tried.

There is an altar to Lugh (lawful) here.

+----
¦···
+-------+
++··+-------+
++ ++
++··a¦a@·@···¦
+
+-+)·a·¦·a··a··¦
¦ $ %aA)aa¦···@···¦
++ %
+-+)·aa¦···@@··¦
++ )$) ++
++··a¦·a·····¦
---¦---+
++@A+-------+ @
+-----+ ¦ ¦a··
¦/ ¦ +----
+// +-----+
+ ¦
+-+

Sean the Chevalier St:18/84 Dx:22 Co:18 In:23 Wi:23 Ch:18 Lawful
Astral Plane $:0 HP:376(376) Pw:142(256) AC:-29 Xp:23/30183381 T:66822

You offer the Amulet of Yendor to Lugh...--More--
An invisible choir sings, and you are bathed in radiance...--More--
The voice of Lugh thunders: "Congradulations, mortal!"--More--
"In return for thy service, I grant thee the gift of
Immortality!"--More
You ascend to the status of Demigod...--More--
DYWYPI? [ynq] (n) y
Amulets
N - an uncursed amulet of reflection (being worn)
Weapons
a - the +6 Grayswandir (weapon in hand)
A - a +5 silver saber (wielded in other hand)
Armor
S - a blessed fireproof +4 pair of speed boots (being worn)
T - a blessed fireproof +4 pair of gauntlets of dexterity (being worn)
U - an uncursed fireproof +3 cloak of magic resistance (being worn)
X - an uncursed greased rusty +5 helm of brilliance (being worn)
Y - an uncursed +2 yellow dragon scale mail (being worn)
not a lot of enchant armor scrolls, and only 1 marker all game
Comestibles
m - an uncursed lizard corpse
K - 3 uncursed C-rations
Potions
s - 3 uncursed potions of extra healing
t - an uncursed potion of full healing
Rings
d - an uncursed ring of conflict
g - an uncursed ring of levitation
W - a cursed ring of regeneration (on left hand)
Wands
z - a wand of cancellation (0:3)
C - a wand of death (0:3)
L - a cursed rusty wand of death (0:6)
Tools
b - an uncursed magic lamp (lit)
c - an uncursed lock pick
e - a blessed bag of holding
w - an uncursed blindfold
y - a blessed +0 unicorn horn
D - the uncursed Magic Mirror of Merlin
Gems
G - a blessed luckstone

Contents of the bag of holding:

an uncursed spellbook of remove curse
a blessed spellbook of finger of death
an uncursed spellbook of fireball
a blessed spellbook of stone to flesh
an uncursed spellbook of drain life
a blessed spellbook of cure sickness
an uncursed spellbook of magic missile
a blessed spellbook of force bolt
an uncursed scroll of scare monster
an uncursed amulet of life saving
<snip a bunch of wands of striking etc>

Do you want to see your attributes? [ynq] (n) y
Final Attributes:

You were the Hand of Elbereth.
You were piously aligned.
You were fire resistant.
You were cold resistant.
You were sleep resistant.
You were disintegration-resistant.
You were shock resistant.
You were poison resistant.
You were magic-protected.
You were acid resistant.
You resisted hallucinations.
You saw invisible.
You were telepathic.
You were invisible to others.
You could jump.
You regenerated.
You were protected.
You were very fast.
You had reflection.
You were wielding two weapons at once.
You were extremely lucky.
You had extra luck.
Good luck did not time out for you.
You survived. <--- best intrinsic to get IMHO YMMV

Do you want an account of creatures vanquished? [ynq] (n) y
Vanquished creatures:

Asmodeus
Orcus <--- only zapped his wand once before I got him
Juiblex
The Wizard of Yendor (11 times) <--- double troubled twice
Famine (twice) <--- he never even hit me; I got him in 2 strait
rounds both times
10 arch-liches <--- seemed like I fought more than that
Medusa
5 master liches
Ixoth
5 demiliches
Vlad the Impaler
10 master mind flayers
7 Nazguls <--- drat, missed a couple
8 shopkeepers
6 mind flayers
57 wraiths <--- and maybe 5 level ups from all these
127 quasits <--- messed around on the isle of glass for a long time
2734 creatures vanquished

Do you want to see your conduct? [ynq] (n) y
Voluntary challenges:
You never genocided any monsters.
You never polymorphed an object.
You used 6 wishes. <--- all from the castle wand
You did not wish for any artifacts.

Fare thee well Sean the Demigod...

You went to your reward with 4432850 points,
Grayswandir (worth 8000 zorkmids and 20000 points)
The Magic Mirror of Merlin (worth 1500 zorkmids and 3750 points)
1 amulet of life saving (worth 150 zorkmids),
1 amulet of reflection (worth 150 zorkmids),
and 0 pieces of gold, after 66822 moves.
You were level 23 with a maximum of 376 hit points when you ascended.

s_p_lester@yahoo.com wrote:

> The mysterious force in Gehennom was REALLY irritating,
> especially because Moloch's Sanctum was on DL 53. Next ascension
> will be anything but a lawful character...
snip
You can always convert or use the HoOA when going thru hell. I just do
that with sam and knights because the messages get really annoying
real fast.

> Oh, and does anyone know if reverse genocide
> breaks the genocide conduct? I didn't want to risk it, so I never
> tried.

No, it doesn't.

congrats on your game.

Jorge