Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Display Port adapters

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
February 13, 2011 6:37:48 AM

I was looking to buy a HP Envy 14, and I already have and acer p191w screen. If I was to purchase a HP Display port to VGA adapter would this work for the screen an laptop?

More about : display port adapters

February 13, 2011 1:59:20 PM

the adapter should work no problems... just plug the displayport to your laptop and the vga to the monitor's vga cord...
February 13, 2011 2:02:53 PM

you can get hp displayport to dvi-d adapter also since your acer screen seem to have that input as well... thats if you have a dvi-d cord for your monitor... if you just have the vga then go with vga... vga is kind of an old kind of output... for example... new high end graphics card dont have vga inputs on them... just dvi hdmi or dp