In the game I just finished, altars sprung up like weeds. Down to
Medusa's level where I died, and including the Minetown temple,
I found 5 temples (altar + priest), plus 4 unattended altars. Of
those, 3 temples and 2 altars were my alignment.

I've never before experienced such density of altars, and
never remember before having more than one co-aligned temple.
--
Bobby Schmidt

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Bobby Schmidt wrote:
> In the game I just finished, altars sprung up like weeds. Down to
> Medusa's level where I died, and including the Minetown temple,
> I found 5 temples (altar + priest), plus 4 unattended altars. Of
> those, 3 temples and 2 altars were my alignment.
>
> I've never before experienced such density of altars, and
> never remember before having more than one co-aligned temple.

Once I found on DL1 three altars, two of them of my alignment. I
found that strange, too.

I suppose the *Random* Number Generator can't help being Random. Any
other explanation?

Bobby Schmidt wrote:
> In the game I just finished, altars sprung up like weeds. Down to
> Medusa's level where I died, and including the Minetown temple,
> I found 5 temples (altar + priest), plus 4 unattended altars. Of
> those, 3 temples and 2 altars were my alignment.
>
> I've never before experienced such density of altars, and
> never remember before having more than one co-aligned temple.

Some of them were probably stolen from my current game. I'm at Dlvl 14 now,
and haven't seen a single altar outside Minetown yet.