nethack.org screen shot - weird Oracle level

Since I was fooled to look up on v. 4.0.0, I recognized
their screen shot - oracle level, a scroll shop, soldier's
barracks, and a small room with gems (rocks?) and money
which I have no idea what it could be. Is that possible
to get? Did anyone have such a strange Oracle level once?

Best,
Jakob

Jakob Creutzig <creutzig@mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
> Since I was fooled to look up on v. 4.0.0, I recognized
> their screen shot - oracle level, a scroll shop, soldier's
> barracks

An overfull one, at that.

> and a small room with gems (rocks?) and money
> which I have no idea what it could be. Is that possible
> to get? Did anyone have such a strange Oracle level once?

No. a) there can't be special rooms (other than Delphi) on the Oracle
level, and b) there can't be more than one special room (discounting
vaults) on any given level. It's just a mock-up.

(Oh, and barracks won't be found above DL 15, and the Oracle won't be
below DL 9.)

: "You boil it in sawdust: you salt it in glue: / You condense it with :
: locusts and tape: / Still keeping one principal object in view -- / :
: To preserve its symmetrical shape." [ Lewis Carroll, "THotS" ] :

TRENDING THREADS