Has anyone compiled 3.4.3 for DOS?

Could someone please e-mail me the level-building
tools for DOS version 3.4.3? (makedefs.exe, lev_comp.exe, and
dgn_comp.exe.) I haven't managed to compile it myself, and I want
to play the "New Toys" add-on levels again.

Thanks.

--
Rob Ellwood

Rob Ellwood wrote:

> Could someone please e-mail me the level-building
> tools for DOS version 3.4.3?

Got 'em! Thanks, Donnie Russell II.

And I will now try to get off my butt long enough to at
least compile the special levels at dlev 5 (AKA RND1)....

--
Rob Ellwood