Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Greettings!

Had a flash of insite.
When wearing a ring of slow digestion, I think that it would make sense for
the affects of potions to last longer. After all, you are "digesting" said
potion. As this would make "bad" potions as well as "good" potions longer
lasting, I dont think it wouldn't really unbalance anything.

anyhow, just my .02.

ta,
-Chris

seraphim

"Chris" <loggdogg@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Greettings!
>
> Had a flash of insite.
> When wearing a ring of slow digestion, I think that it would make
> sense for the affects of potions to last longer. After all, you are
> "digesting" said potion. As this would make "bad" potions as well
> as "good" potions longer lasting, I dont think it wouldn't really
> unbalance anything.
>
> anyhow, just my .02.

Didn't you post this idea two days ago?
<jtmXd.4712$cN6.2906@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>

Chris wrote:

> Had a flash of insite.
> When wearing a ring of slow digestion, I think that it would make
> sense for the affects of potions to last longer. After all, you are
> "digesting" said potion. As this would make "bad" potions as well as
> "good" potions longer lasting, I dont think it wouldn't really
> unbalance anything.

This is not a new idea. You posted it two days ago, as well.

You even made the same spelling errors, then (insite).

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

"Boudewijn Waijers" <kroisos@REMOVETHISWORD.home.nl> wrote in message
> Chris wrote:
>
>> Had a flash of insite.
>> When wearing a ring of slow digestion, I think that it would make
>> sense for the affects of potions to last longer. After all, you are
>> "digesting" said potion. As this would make "bad" potions as well as
>> "good" potions longer lasting, I dont think it wouldn't really
>> unbalance anything.
>
> This is not a new idea. You posted it two days ago, as well.
>
> You even made the same spelling errors, then (insite).

Well, I had not seen the suggestion before.

As for re-posting, I had been watching for it to appear and had not seen it.
Being lazy, rather then retype it I simply copy-and-pasted it.

-c

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Chris wrote:

>>>Had a flash of insite.
>>>When wearing a ring of slow digestion, I think that it would make
>>>sense for the affects of potions to last longer. After all, you are
>>>"digesting" said potion. As this would make "bad" potions as well as
>>>"good" potions longer lasting, I dont think it wouldn't really
>>>unbalance anything.
>>
>>This is not a new idea. You posted it two days ago, as well.
>>
>>You even made the same spelling errors, then (insite).
>
> Well, I had not seen the suggestion before.
>
> As for re-posting, I had been watching for it to appear and had not seen it.
> Being lazy, rather then retype it I simply copy-and-pasted it.

Probably it got threaded under some other YANI. I know Thunderbird, at
least, has a habit of hiding new posts under old ones with the same subject.