Chaotic ranger blasted by Stormy

What's going on? My chaotic ranger keeps getting blasted by Stormy!
Is this something to do with getting kicked out of the Quest level for
accidentally attacking Orion? My alignment hasn't changed...

Darth.

I didn't kill anyone in Home - I got banished from the Quest after the
first hit on Orion and I can't get back in.

I've killed quite a lot of peaceful monsters though - maybe that's it.
I'll go back up to the nearest altar and have a mini-sacfest.

Darth.

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <1110533393.279390.34980@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
Darth. <drdarthvader@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What's going on? My chaotic ranger keeps getting blasted by Stormy!
>Is this something to do with getting kicked out of the Quest level for
>accidentally attacking Orion? My alignment hasn't changed...

You're not sufficiently chaotic to satisfy Mars. Be Piously Aligned.

fishbowl@conservatory.com (james) writes:
> In article <1110533393.279390.34980@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> Darth. <drdarthvader@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >What's going on? My chaotic ranger keeps getting blasted by Stormy!
> >Is this something to do with getting kicked out of the Quest level for
> >accidentally attacking Orion? My alignment hasn't changed...
>
> You're not sufficiently chaotic to satisfy Mars. Be Piously Aligned.

No need to be pious; being non-negatively aligned is sufficient.

(Attacking Orion wouldn't have affected your alignment level too
significantly in itself, but killing him or the hunters would.)

: "Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all." :
: -- A.J. Balfour :

TRENDING THREADS