it (since there aren't any top hats) and one now has a friendly ice golem
who comes to life by saying "Happy Birthday". Carrot and black gems may or
may not be necessary.

On 2005-03-12, Haakon Studebaker <heptapod@gmail.com> wrote:
> Zap a wand of cold at a water elemental and it becomes an ice sculpture.
> Zap the ice sculpture with a wand of fire and it'll become a pool of water
> or less likely a steam vortex. Now to be really silly, put a conical hat on
> it (since there aren't any top hats) and one now has a friendly ice golem
> who comes to life by saying "Happy Birthday". Carrot and black gems may or
> may not be necessary.

I assume this is a frosty the snowman reference-- but I dont know why
hed say Happy Birthday.. Ofc, if you do something where the watchmen tell
you to stop, he should be unable to act for one turn ("and he only paused a
moment when the policeman hollered stop").

--
Andrew D. Hilton
UPenn Phd Student

"Andrew D. Hilton" <adhilton@seas.upenn.edu> wrote in

> I assume this is a frosty the snowman reference-- but I dont know why
> hed say Happy Birthday.. Ofc, if you do something where the watchmen
> tell you to stop, he should be unable to act for one turn ("and he
> only paused a moment when the policeman hollered stop").

The old Rankin-Bass Frosty the Snowman cartoon had him saying "Happy
Birthday" each time the magic hat was put on his head. Probably US-centric.