The RNG is not without a sense of humor...

Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 10:40:09 AM

After countless Knights, Samurais and Valkyries I decide to give a Monk
a go.

On Dlvl 1, I go to investigate a weapon lying on the ground -

You see here a double-headed axe named Cleaver ---More---
You hear the RNG snigger.

No use to me at all, will get stuck in the first chest I come to

More about : rng sense humor

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:46:02 AM

I don't belive it!! Next level, Sunsword also randomly generated on the
dungeon floor! At least this may be some use in the Mines...
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 7:26:13 PM

On 2005-03-12, hepcaten@yahoo.co.uk <hepcaten@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't belive it!! Next level, Sunsword also randomly generated on the
> dungeon floor! At least this may be some use in the Mines...

I had this long streak of slashem games where my neutral and lawful
characters kept finding Hellfire laying around..

--
Andrew D. Hilton
UPenn Phd Student