Sony Vaio Recovery Discs for a VGN - TZ 37MN

Hi
Any body out there got a copy ( or would make up a copy) of the original recovery disc set for a Sony Vaio VGN TZ 37MN?
Cannot get a set from Sony!
The HDD was replaced - so we dont have the recovery partition available - I have tried loading a new windows Vista Business and downloading and loading drivers from the Sony website - but this approach has not proved very satisfatory.
I am prepared to pay for these.
Regards
Alex
3 answers Last reply
More about sony vaio recovery discs 37mn
  1. Contact Sony im sure they will be more than willing to take your money and send you the Restore DVD's
  2. -I have tried the route of contacting Sony UK - premium rate call!!! - to be told that this model was never imported into the UK - so we cannot help. This is a US machine, had to buy, due to failure of my old laptop whilst working in the states. contacted Sony USA - again premium rates, phone call cost £93.00!! - yes they are prepared to help - but will only post to a US address and refused to post to the UK - so its not quite that easy - hence asking the community for help
    Alex
  3. hi alex, you can get the discs directly through recovery-discs dot com .. they usually charge $29,99 for the original discs, hope this helps..
Ask a new question

Read More

Data Recovery Sony Vaio Laptops