Nethack on PPC

Wow. I recently bought a used PDA that has PPC 2002 on it and decided
to try the nethack port. I am impressed! It's just tough getting used
to a non-keyboard nethack.... any advice??

F O R M A T C:

If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like now.
--Jack Handy Deep Thoughts

"Format C:" <notreal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Wow. I recently bought a used PDA that has PPC 2002 on it and decided
> to try the nethack port. I am impressed! It's just tough getting used
> to a non-keyboard nethack.... any advice??

Give it some time, it'll grow on you. Especially if you're used to TTY as
opposed to tiles. If anything it makes one play more carefully.

I love my Ipaq, and NH plays so well on it.
Danny

Hey dude ok...i was getting annoyed with net hack and not keyboard on
my PPC so yeah.....i went to best buy and bought a PPC universal
keyboard for like 60 bucks...not only is it BAD ASS and sick to pop out
on the trains out here...but IT works more than perfect...check it out
foo!