Wireless Broadband Router

Hey,
I recently bought this router, I installed it and it worked fine. But then
all of a sudden it stopped working. And i could not connect. to the internet
anymore. I had a look around and found that the computer can't renew its IP
address. Could anyonehelp me with this?
thanks in advance
Sean

Which router do you have? Can you try directly connecting, and if so, can
you get a connection that way? Have you tried to reboot the router see if
that makes a difference?

Steve

"Sean Daley" <Sean Daley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
> I recently bought this router, I installed it and it worked fine. But then
> all of a sudden it stopped working. And i could not connect. to the
internet
> anymore. I had a look around and found that the computer can't renew its
IP
> address. Could anyonehelp me with this?
> thanks in advance
> Sean