Love AMD,but sleep with INTEL

Andyddr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
And the only reason I`m sleeping with her is for the STABILITY she offers to our relationship. Sure she is`nt as good in bed as AMD is, but at least half way during sex she is`nt going to crash on me and roll over and sleep.

"Give me loving woman" and Intel jumps and keeps going all night long.....but my AMD lady is too damn moody. "I`ve got a headache, that time of the month" and so on...

If only she would get off thoses VIA\ALI\SIS pills then our relationship would be just fine.

It`s a sad day when I start compairing sex to my computer.

Your new hardware is out-of-date

G

LMAO.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

G

you people must be buying [-peep-] mobos with AMD chips or have some serious internal problems

Ive had AMD chips since the 333 was big and have never had a problem with them that wasnt related to something i purposly did

Intel cheerleaders maybe?

G

cheerleaders, no. Funny guys, HELL YES! Well the VIA may be horrible, but I'm now looking at a duron 750 that i can oc to 900 easily, and it costs only 35!!!!!!!!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by kirby824 on 05/11/01 09:36 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

I have a duron 800, a via mobo and a geforce 2mx. I have never had one single crash, but then again im only playing counterstrike and unreal tornament.

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Oh Boy, that first post was hilarious. I Love AMD and i've enver had any problems with any systems I've built around them (Except 1, but it wasn't the chip's fault...the bastards at the computer store gave me a defective ASUS A7V133) Anyway.....Still....Humor is always good... =)

-MeTaL RoCkEr

Burn MF, BURN!!!

G

What you gotta remember Andy is that most Amd bitches are still trying to figure out what notepad does. Thats why they'll come in here and tell you its super stable and super quick. Munchin all that diick kinda plays with their minds.

"Cock-a-doodle-do" is what I say to my girl when I wake her UP in the morning!!

munkey

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
i highly resent that statement tonester. because if AMD users were so idiotic then we wouldn't be able to build our pc's. if you want to get right down to it, intel would have a higher ratio of dumbasses using there processors because most OEM pc's are based on intel. i talk to the most of them every day, and and you would be suprised at how many intel users don't even know how to access a cd that doesn't autostart.

if you prefer Intel and don't know how to install an HSF properly then by all means use there processors.
but, there are people that prefer to spend less and get higher performance gains by going with AMD.

is this reality... i thought it would more realistic.

Andyddr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
Your name says it all....want a banana? I hear AMD give them away free (only one per customer now) with every computer.

BTW I hear that VIA\ALI\SIS have claimed they know nothing about the +- 10 000 bananas that went missing last Wednesday, but a pic taken proves they had the day off and were sitting in the surrounding trees munching. More news is that when the AMD guy came to visit he slid on a babana peel and broke this arm....but they gave him a banana and it was all fine again, smiles all round.

No wonder they can`t get their chipsets working.

munkey

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
it is really sad when you have to resort to making fun of someones nickname when you have run out of ammo against there preferred processor. it just goes to show how little intelligence you have to have to use intels processors, and reiterates my point.

G

tonestar is at typical intelfanatic. He has been rip off when he got his DELL-pc. Now he wont admit it his mistake and insults all the people who did some research before they build their own pc.
Munkey on the other hand actually uses tech-werbs.

Andyddr

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
oo....Now I feel bad..sorry, but it was an open invitation for me. I still love you AMD, just that Intel is better in bed.

munkey

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2001
thats cool if thats is what you prefer. but personally i like them younger chicks
:p

G

In monkey language: Aaaw shucks....what dell pc is you talkins bout? Never had me no dell pc. I's runs me's some duallies at home that I's builds miself. Doggon don't be's spreadin no rumours.
In English: I have never had a name brand pc. I have two duallies ar home I put together myself (2xPII 45Mhz and 2x PIII 733Mhz). Don't tell lies.

"Cock-a-doodle-do" is what I say to my girl when I wake her UP in the morning!!

G

Yup, sure........ I know exactly what you're talking about. That damn instability is the very reason why I run Athlon machines almost exclusively on the corporate network I manage. All those broken machines give me job security. NOT! Unlike you, I'm faithful.....I sleep with the chip I love and she's been very good to me.

AeroSnoop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So you think your Intel is faithful to you? I would be suspicious if I were you, she's probably committing fraud along with that Rambus guy and sleeping with someone else.

G

Band wagon faggots are the worst. I love my Intel AMD sucks, no AMD rocks ass mother bitch PHUCK you!! Get a life jackasses. Tell me this assmonkey what can your AMD do that Intel can't and what can an Intel processor do that AMD can't do? Pathetic pricks.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
> All those broken machines give me job security.

dude, you finally came clean about all the problems associated with running AMD/VIA in a networked enviroment, I f**k'n salute you!

"AMD/VIA...you are the weakest link, good bye!"

G

Hehehe ass monkey.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

G

That's precisely why I'm going to get rid of my AMD Duron/VIA mobo and I'm getting an Intel (no AMD) chipset motherboard with a PIII or PIV cpu. I've started doing real networking now, especially since I got my CCNA last December, and now I have headaches from my system randomly crashing.

The more you brag about your CPU, the more we realize how small you are in other areas.