look at this NetHack shirt i made! what do yall think?

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/c59fe66b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/54e06b4f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/79861e1e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/415202d1.jpg

first two links to front of shirt

second two for the back...make sure to read the last link...i thought
it was pretty funny....tell me what yall think! or post pictures of
your own nethack creations on here!
7 answers Last reply
More about look nethack shirt made yall think

    as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
    like you! :)

    Reads scroll of genocide
    genocides all Douglas Berrys. :)

    xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
    > as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
    > like you! :)

    ....Plonk.

    -Heikki

    <xrunesx@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
    > like you! :)

    First of all, the links are dead.
    Second.. *Plonk*

    LasseN

    Quoting Heikki Moilanen <heikkimo@paju.oulu.sbam.fi>:
    >xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
    >>as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
    >>like you! :)
    >...Plonk.

    You folks took your time - he tripped my incoherence warning some time
    ago.
    --
    David Damerell <damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
    Today is First Mania, April.

    xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:

    > as many as it takes till i get replies
    > from people who arnt dipshits
    > like you! :)

    It will probably take you a while to
    notice that responding to you was
    never anyones responsibility, and
    that you've now created a newsgroup
    that you own all to yourself, on the
    far side of thousands of killfile
    entries from the newsgroup with the
    same name used by everyone else.

    I don't use killfiles myself, I'll just
    choose to skip your messages from now
    on; some forms of idiocy merit virtual
    euthanasia, and you just over-qualified.

    xanthian.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?)

    On 3/29/05 9:08 PM, xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
    > as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
    > like you! :)

    *plonk*

    --
    Kevin Wayne

    "I came to Casablanca for the waters."
    "Waters? What waters? We're in the desert?"
    "I was misinformed."

Games Video Games