look at this NetHack shirt i made! what do yall think?

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/c59fe66b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/54e06b4f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/79861e1e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/alb­ums/v640/carbutt/415202d1.jpg

first two links to front of shirt

second two for the back...make sure to read the last link...i thought
it was pretty funny....tell me what yall think! or post pictures of
your own nethack creations on here!

as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
like you! :)

Reads scroll of genocide
genocides all Douglas Berrys. :)

xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
> as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
> like you! :)

....Plonk.

-Heikki

<xrunesx@gmail.com> wrote in message
> as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
> like you! :)

First of all, the links are dead.
Second.. *Plonk*

LasseN

Quoting Heikki Moilanen <heikkimo@paju.oulu.sbam.fi>:
>xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
>>as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
>>like you! :)
>...Plonk.

You folks took your time - he tripped my incoherence warning some time
ago.
--
David Damerell <damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Today is First Mania, April.

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack,misc.misc (More info?)

xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:

> as many as it takes till i get replies
> from people who arnt dipshits
> like you! :)

It will probably take you a while to
notice that responding to you was
never anyones responsibility, and
that you've now created a newsgroup
that you own all to yourself, on the
far side of thousands of killfile
entries from the newsgroup with the
same name used by everyone else.

I don't use killfiles myself, I'll just
choose to skip your messages from now
on; some forms of idiocy merit virtual
euthanasia, and you just over-qualified.

xanthian.

On 3/29/05 9:08 PM, xrunesx@gmail.com wrote:
> as many as it takes till i get replies from people who arnt dipshits
> like you! :)

*plonk*

--
Kevin Wayne

"I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"Waters? What waters? We're in the desert?"
"I was misinformed."

TRENDING THREADS