Magic items

mark

Hi all,

Just started playing a very promising monk, which Ive decided to make
vegitarian (am trying for my first conduct assencion), so Im keeping a
polypile stash, and I was wondering if there was a spoiler listing
magical items out there at all? (or if someone would just like to list
them here). I know the obvious ones, but there are some other trickier
ones that Im not sure about (ie. is all elven armour magical?)

If you could help me out that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Yes, wan2-343.txt, at spod-central.org.

--