Wireless hardware discontinued?

RJ

Hi - I've been trying to update the MN510 in my computer
to a MN750 PCI card. There is nowhere in Denver where to
find any Microsoft wireless network hardware and most
vendors have all products discontinued. What's going on!?

The line of products was discontinued. They are still supported, just not
being produced. You can certainly find them online for purchase.

Steve