mwahahhaha u know what

G

I would like to see a Petium 4 in action and doing good...
then..

Have that clock throttle option kick in and slow right the hell down , hahahahhahahha

Clock throttle my ass, if u ask me, id say it gets unstable at times and its a safety net.

clock throttle, heh not a bad name huh, kinda makes you wonder.

--call it what you wish, with this machine I can make mercury flow in 3 directions at once--

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
No clock throttle on the northwood p4. northwood p4 will run under 50w. The p4 clock throttle happens when it use more then 50w making a 1.5ghz to a 750mhz. I believed that the facts.

:redface: :cool: :eek: :frown: :lol: :mad: :smile: :tongue: :wink:
The only nice Intel guy.

G

=)

--call it what you wish, with this machine I can make mercury flow in 3 directions at once--

mbaha

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
hey duroninside how can your 600mhz machine make Hg flow in three directions at once agian?
mbaha

“Build your own you will love it more”

G

Ahahahah the masquerade is over for you tbird they know your Duron 600 and your TNT2 can touch my p3 600 and my viper 2 in unreal. He says one day hell beat me ahahahahahahahahaha I am like the Borg. Resistance is futile I am SpudMuffin you will be fragged. You skills and tactics will be added to my own uniqueness, resistance is futile.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

G

"You skills and tactics will be added to my own uniqueness"

Does that mean you would also assimulate his love for AMD? I think that would destroy you Spud :). Better just frag his ass and forget the assimulation.

<font color=blue>The #1 reason to upgrade your PC - to run faster benchmarks...</font color=blue>

G

who said i have a duron 600?
i dont

G

Ya i was wrong sorry a 750. Those 600's are those computers a Nexus i work on grr damn them and their instablity.

SPUDMUFFIN

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

G

thanks griz

how did u know btw?

G

750 oc'ed to 800.

SPUDMUFFIN

G

no

800 oc to 950

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I said 1 degree celius. After 4 hours of prime 95 action. HeHe i'm using my hard core overclocking tool back. After i lost 5 cpu's from them. Long live the king of freeze

:redface: :cool: :eek: :frown: :lol: :mad: :smile: :tongue: :wink:
The only nice Intel guy.

Fltsimbuff

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2001
Heh.... Duron 700MHz Not o/c'd....:(.... Darn that Amptron K7-805LR cheapo motherboard... no multiplier setting :(. But, it does run perfectly stable, and I'm thankful for that ;) (Unlike my Celery 500).

--Fltsimbuff

mbaha

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
wow a whole 150mhz jump on what pos mb again?
and how exactly does your little duron make hg move in three directions at again??
mbaha

smn198

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I wonder how many tbirds could have been saved if they had a similar feature?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
— Leonardo DaVinci

G

150 MHz gain on bus speed alone

smn198

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Sorry. I don't understand. Gain over what? What does that have to do with speed step?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
— Leonardo DaVinci

mbaha

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
wow so you are running at 119 mhz fsb whoppie for you why don't change your mult ohhh that’s right you bought a pos mb because you don't what hell you are doing thats right I forgot.
later
mbaha