Dell to sale mobile Athlon Laptops

stonerboy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
While reading about INTC and AMD on yahoo finance, I can across an interview by an analyst that says Dell is going to be selling the mobile Athlon 4 in their notebooks........any thoughts on this?

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Looks like Dell has now jumped onto the AMD bandwagon. Perhaps they'll use AMD desktop processors now too.

---------
I am the first and only one with a 16MB GeForce2 GTS graphics card! :smile:

chrisojeda

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Grizely1 you had better tell that dumbass Everett6. He has a thread not to long ago saying Dell wouldn't sell AMD products even if AMD paid Dell to sell them. That guy has no sense of logic and thinks on pure emotion. I think he wasn't hugged enough as a kid. Or maybe his uncle Bob hugged his a bit too much if you follow me!

It worked yesterday! :lol:

G

crisojedo,I was just going to ignore your pathetic little post but Im not one to take your crap. Why don’t you try reading your own posts.. sounds like your the one driven on emotion; flamming, swearing & yelling at me all over the place like a spoiled child. Seems like you've got plenty emotions for the both of us. Now you’re whining to Grizely, that’s really mature. At least my posts have some subject matter, yours always start and end with personal attacks and criticism. I hope to God that this forum is the only place we will ever cross paths. Oh and that Uncle Bob remark was really ingenious, so original. Now I know how immature and demented you really are. I will respect anybody that treats me the same way, and I will not be disrespected by the likes of you.

Relax, its only ONES and ZEROS!

chrisojeda

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Let's take a look at your post titles so that we can see the emotion!

You were the guy who posted "A horrible Disease". Hello dumbass computer parts are not living. Sounds like yet another great anti-AMD thread by yet another flamer who don't know jack. Maybe if you were not on your Daddy's computer and you had your own you might know something. Instead your post your Intel gospel and try to convert everyone with lies! If you were not such an emotional bitch flamer you would post informative stuff about Intel instead of spending every ounce of energy in that feeble body flaming Intel.

You bet I insulted you. You sound like a whinny little bitch who needs a good slapping. It is frustrating that your lies posted all of this forum will mislead newbies who might think you know what you are talking about. Too bad for them you don't know your head from your ass. It does piss me off that people like you post all this B.S. and speak as if you were engineers or experts. You are nothing but a loser who wishes to spend all of their time posting crap all over this forum several hours a day. If you put that much effort into your pathetic life you might have something to do aside from this forum. I hope this isn't the high point in your life because that is pretty sad.

If I keep seeing lies posted you WILL be disrespected again and again and again. How do you like those "Apples"...Ooooppsss I forgot YOU ONLY LIKE INTEL so your don't like those APPLES!

By the way dumb ass you were wrong....you said...

You posted the thread:
"Dell selling AMD chips.... NOT!" (Note the emotion...had to use an exclamation and why should you give a [-peep-] unless you are a gay flamer)

You also said..."Dell currently sells more PC's and servers then anyone else.. too bad for AMD."

Heheheh....like I said you don't know [-peep-]!

G

hahaha you amuse me crisojedo.. you really do. Your post is so off-the-wall and unintelligible I actually have no idea what the hell you’re trying to say. At one point you actually criticize me for using an exclamation point.. lol.. omg I don’t know what to think. It really sounds like you have lot of hatred and emotional problems and you’ve decided to take it out on me. At one point you claim that I have posted nothing but lies. Well, if I’ve posted so many "lies" then prove me wrong when I do. Don’t call me names and whine about it, that's childish. All you have to do is Prove me wrong with FACTS and INFORMATION. I don’t think you can.. that’s why you always resort to adolescent name calling and flames. Either that, or you’re too damn lazy to try to prove me wrong, so instead you flip out and start bitching and moaning. You know, you remind me of the saying: "Don’t argue with a fool, because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." That's exactly what has happened here, I’ve started arguing with a complete FOOL. So don’t bother posting anymore childish remarks to me as they will be ignored.

Bye-bye

Relax, its only ONES and ZEROS!

chrisojeda

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ferett6,

Actually my post is not off the wall. The following can be confirmend by many posting on THG forum:

You don't know jack
You are a flamer
You have no life
You were not hugged enough as a kid (except for Uncle Bob)
You post bull [-peep-] lies

I have proved you wrong. You stated Dell would not carry AMD cpus. Guess what dumbass...THEY ARE! Thus by which upon concluding you are WRONG! There...you have been proven. Actually, if you paid attention to detail you would see that I proved your wrong in my last post. Though people who post lies don't usually pay attention to detail. You have also posted 34 other incorrect facts but since I don't need to waste my time on [-peep-] like you I won't be posting those corrects (I have a life). For this reason I don't need to argue with you FOOL BOY, "Don’t argue with a fool, because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience". On top of that I don't have time like you who have devoted your life to be wasted marketing for Intel for free just because you are so freakin idiotic. Since you are ignoring me I guess I got the last word in there and you are not reading this (hehehe...I know your type and you read this...heheheh).

Finally, if you are so confident that all of your factual expertise has been presented professionally and without flaming and immaturing they post a thread asking the community of THG Forum to respond. You won't do that because you are a chicken [-peep-] sissy afraid of the truth and humiliation when everyone says you are nothing but a incompetent loser. Later COWARD!

G

Though I hope Dell will actually start using AMD cpu's, I have to see it first. Each time AMD came out with a new cpu, rumours like these have been flying around the web. I dont think Dell minds at all.. it puts some pressure on Intel, and that way Dell may be asured of even better prices and delivery. The fact that Dell doesnt use AMD cpu's, had very little to do with the performance of these chips, but very much with the close intel-dell relationship. Basically intel gives dell better prices, info and supply, as long as they dont sell AMD systems.
Remember the first P3-1 Ghz ? Basically, dell was the only one that could supply them.

I dont think Dell will be very keen to step onto intel's toes and risk loosing this position. I dont think they have much to gain. I would not be surprised if intel would actually sell dell mobile P3 cpu's at the same prices AMD will sell its mobile A4's. What is there to gain then, for Dell ?