PC users happier--especially with Apple, Dell

For more go to
http://news.com.com/PC+users+happier--especially+with+Apple%2C+Dell/2100-1042_3-5324406.html?tag=cd.lede
--
Jose
MCSA, Network+, A+

    Jose <jfigueredoNOSPAM@univision.com> wrote:
    > For more go to
    > http://news.com.com/PC+users+happier--especially+with+Apple%2C+Dell/2100-1042_3-5324406.html?tag=cd.lede
    > --
    > Jose
    > MCSA, Network+, A+

    Here's a Dell case study on, surprise, the University of Michigan
    School of Business, who is named as a major player in evaluating
    Dell's customer satisfaction according to the above article.

    http://tinyurl.com/6zmxa

    Not that this stinks of conspiracy... But any college endorsement
    of a computer system should be taken with a cartful of salt.

    Colleges readily whore themselves out to Sun, Apple, Dell, Intel
    and SGI (probably in that order if you count the admin stuff as
    well). Micron and Gateway are probably in there too for other
    Universities. Intel was peeing itself trying to hand out technical
    guides to all their products when I went through school. AMD
    started to do the same. And Apple invented the "get em while
    their young" school oriented marketing technique.

    "Jason" wrote:
    > ....Intel was peeing itself trying to hand out technical
    > guides to all their products when I went through school. AMD
    > started to do the same...

    "Peeing" as a transitive verb? Is this a new word?

    *TimDaniels*

    Here's more:

    Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
    Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.

Dell Apple Computers