Mouse offset at a strange angle, how can I calibrate it?

JakeDogg777

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2011
I recently bought a wireless "Onn" mouse on Black Friday for 5 dollars as an upgrade to my 3 year old Microsoft mouse. The old mouse, as well as literally every other mouse I have used (besides ball) have been accurately aligned. However, this 5 dollar mouse (normally $15) seems to be offset at a certain angle that I cannot get used to. The shape of the mouse is rather odd, but it has several extra buttons I'd like to keep, as well as a more stable connection. The only problem I'm having is that attempting to move the cursor upward results in a upward-left motion. Moving to the left moves down-left. I have been using it for several hours and simply cannot get used to it, so I searched in the settings and downloaded multitudes of drivers to attempt to resolve this issues, but none solve exactly this issue. I have tried altering my grip, rotating my wrist, and even just sucking it up and trying to get used to it. My attempts are futile and I would appreciate a solution from anyone who has experienced and resolved this issue or knows how to solve it. Thank you for your time.