Small orange YANI

[one in twenty chance]

you eat the orange --more--
the orange squirts juice into your eye! --more--
you are blinded!

[for 5- 10 turns]

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote:
> Small orange YANI
>
> [one in twenty chance]
>
> you eat the orange --more--
> the orange squirts juice into your eye! --more--
> you are blinded!
>
> [for 5- 10 turns]

I love it!!

And if you (a)pply the orange, you can squirt citric acid everywhere!

The orange juice hits the kobold!
The kobold swings wildly and misses!

The orange juice hits the paper golem! --More--
The citric acid eats away at the paper golem! --More--
The paper golem is killed!

dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote in news:1112697770.481562.37820
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Small orange YANI
>
> [one in twenty chance]
>
> you eat the orange --more--
> the orange squirts juice into your eye! --more--
> you are blinded!
>
> [for 5- 10 turns]

I always thought that grapefruit were the biggest offenders in this area,
not oranges.

mark

Haakon Studebaker <heptapod@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<Xns962FB308E5196heptapodyahoocom@216.196.97.131>...
> dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote in news:1112697770.481562.37820
> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Small orange YANI
> >
> > [one in twenty chance]
> >
> > you eat the orange --more--
> > the orange squirts juice into your eye! --more--
> > you are blinded!
> >
> > [for 5- 10 turns]
> >

> I always thought that grapefruit were the biggest offenders in this area,
> not oranges.

However there are no grapefruits in nethack, hence the next back thing, oranges

Mark wrote:
> Haakon Studebaker <heptapod@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote in news:1112697770.481562.37820
> > @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
> >
> > > Small orange YANI
> > >
> > > [one in twenty chance]
> > >
> > > you eat the orange --more--
> > > the orange squirts juice into your eye! --more--
> > > you are blinded!
> > >
> > > [for 5- 10 turns]
> > >

> > I always thought that grapefruit were the biggest offenders in this
area,
> > not oranges.
>
> However there are no grapefruits in nethack, hence the next back
thing, oranges

And also, this yani was inspired by an actual orange attack.