YAAD - deadly poison

I had this successful illiterate Valk as far as the Rogue level; dart
trap, "The poison was deadly..."

When I've been eating every poison resistance granting critter ever since
I've had a unicorn horn.

Grrr.

Raisse, poisoned by a poison dart

Raisse the Thaumaturge wrote:

> I had this successful illiterate Valk as far as the Rogue level;
> dart trap, "The poison was deadly..."
>
> When I've been eating every poison resistance granting critter ever
> since I've had a unicorn horn.
>
> Grrr.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. I thought you were anti- conduct. When
did you start walking down the path of pain and misery?

Jorge

jorge estrada wrote:

> Raisse the Thaumaturge wrote:
>
>> I had this successful illiterate Valk as far as the Rogue level;
>> dart trap, "The poison was deadly..."
>>
>> When I've been eating every poison resistance granting critter ever
>> since I've had a unicorn horn.
>>
>> Grrr.
>
> Wait a minute, wait a minute. I thought you were anti- conduct. When
> did you start walking down the path of pain and misery?

I'm not anti-conduct. I'm against the attitude that only a conduct game
has bragging value.

I play illiterate Valks (or magicless Cavewomen) occasionally to wean
myself of cushy Wiz habits.

Raisse, killed by a poisonous corpse