Dice and Such

Hey people, why can't a forum stick to the topic without all the
bashing??

Anyway, I've always had trouble getting the gaming supplies I
needed(live in a rural area) to game. Have to drive over an hour to
get a set of dice, so I decided to do something about it. I now have
an e-bay store and sell a very wide variety of dice, as well as D&D
minis. If you want to check it out feel free to do so, and give me any
critiques you think of.

Technically I guess this is still SPAM, but ohh well, at least I'm
staying on the topic of the forum.

http://stores.ebay.com/BnB-Gaming

Peter Knutsen wrote:
> shadowborn1975 wrote:
> [...]
> > Anyway, I've always had trouble getting the gaming supplies I
> > needed(live in a rural area) to game. Have to drive over an hour
> > get a set of dice, so I decided to do something about it. I now
have
> [...]
>
> Chessex will ship dice, based on email orders. I've ordered
> (largish) dice sets on two occasions, and each time I
> recieved exactly what I had ordered.

The chessex dice are quite nice, even though I have a bunch of game
shops in my area none of them carried unfinished dice (IE razor dice)
got some about 2 years ago, inked them and love them - except for those
D4's, got a nasty cut on one finger from the edge of one - no not the
point, the edge...

- Justisaur

"shadowborn1975" <shadowborn1975@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Hey people, why can't a forum stick to the topic without all the
> bashing??

Welcome to usenet, newbie.

--
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com

shadowborn1975 wrote:
[...]
> Anyway, I've always had trouble getting the gaming supplies I
> needed(live in a rural area) to game. Have to drive over an hour to
> get a set of dice, so I decided to do something about it. I now have
[...]

Chessex will ship dice, based on email orders. I've ordered
(largish) dice sets on two occasions, and each time I
recieved exactly what I had ordered.

--
Peter Knutsen
sagatafl.org

shadowborn1975 wrote:

> Hey people, why can't a forum stick to the topic without all the
> bashing??
>
> Anyway, I've always had trouble getting the gaming supplies I
> needed(live in a rural area) to game. Have to drive over an hour to
> get a set of dice, so I decided to do something about it. I now have
> an e-bay store and sell a very wide variety of dice, as well as D&D
> minis. If you want to check it out feel free to do so, and give me any
> critiques you think of.
>
> Technically I guess this is still SPAM, but ohh well, at least I'm
> staying on the topic of the forum.
>
> http://stores.ebay.com/BnB-Gaming

Oo! Can you get me the old mini called an "Ophidian Swordsman"? I've
been looking for it for years!

- Ron ^*^

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Werebat said

> Oo! Can you get me the old mini called an "Ophidian Swordsman"? I've
> been looking for it for years!

You don't actually mean a "Obsidiman Warrior" from HeartBreakers Earthdawn
range do you?

--
Rob Singers
"All your Ron are belong to us"

Robert Singers wrote:

> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Werebat said
>

>>Oo! Can you get me the old mini called an "Ophidian Swordsman"? I've
>>been looking for it for years!
>

> You don't actually mean a "Obsidiman Warrior" from HeartBreakers Earthdawn
> range do you?

No, I mean the "Ophidian Swordsman". I guess the best way to describe
his is as a Yuan-Ti halfbreed dressed as a swashbuckler with jaunty
plumed hat, rapiers, and everything.

I saw him once, didn't buy him, and have regretted it ever since.

- Ron ^*^

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea illecebra said

> There are Earthdawn minis?!?!?! Where?!?!! ED is the only system I'm
> more in love with than DnD.

They were produced by HeartBreaker. I bought up a whole bunch from a shop
that was closing.

The range is listed here http://www.gothtech.com/SoL2/rng.asp?ri=5