Sign in with
Your question

Fantastic 4 Comic Fans- What Do You Think?

Tags:
  • Comics
Last response: in Entertainment
February 11, 2011 11:33:31 AM

I caught this story about how Spiderman will be joining the Fantastic 4 or now the "Future Foundation." He will be taking the place of Johnny Storm, who was killed off in the most recent edition of the comic.

Any thoughts?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2011/02/10/201...

More about : fantastic comic fans

February 20, 2011 5:43:21 AM

It really messes things up if they want to do a new F4 movie in the future. Then again though, it could be a big money maker if they were to kill of Johnny early in the movie and bring in Spiderman. Who knows though, eh?
March 5, 2011 9:42:11 PM

Wow - the FF without the human torch? Spidey almost joined in the very early days but Reed would not pay him. She Hulk replaced Ben for a little while and even Dr Doom replaced Reed as the FF leader so anything is possible.
Dave
Related resources
March 16, 2011 8:47:25 PM

To a degree most major comic characters are interchangable, at least in the actual comics and stories themselves. However, I don't know how it will go over if they were to make another FF4 movie.
March 16, 2011 11:35:39 PM

Galactus has been killed off (it would seem) but currently is alive and well in the marvel universe.
Dave
March 17, 2011 1:11:03 AM

Quote:
Wow - the FF without the human torch? Spidey almost joined in the very early days but Reed would not pay him. She Hulk replaced Ben for a little while and even Dr Doom replaced Reed as the FF leader so anything is possible.

The entire FF have been replaced in one instance, with Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman and Ghost Rider picking up the slack until the originals were found alive...
March 27, 2011 10:19:41 PM

refugeesus said:
Quote:

The entire FF have been replaced in one instance, with Hulk, Wolverine, Spiderman and Ghost Rider picking up the slack until the originals were found alive...

I think I remember that - it was the gray hulk. right?
Dave
March 19, 2012 11:18:07 AM

Isnt the marvel universe really a multiverse. That way they can follow a story line where the FF is composed of Spiderman and she hulk. And in another universe Reed is alive and well continuing another story arch.

March 19, 2012 8:12:56 PM

Most comic universes have some multiverse aspect to them. Spiderman is a black kid these days, and he's replaced the human torch in FF. Red hulk came and went. They need to rejuvenate the place every now and then or it gets stale. Look at what they did with the punisher. He fought in 'Nam. Makes him about 70 now i reckon. Doesn't translate that way though :) 
April 2, 2012 12:25:36 AM

refugeesus said:
Most comic universes have some multiverse aspect to them. Spiderman is a black kid these days, and he's replaced the human torch in FF. Red hulk came and went. They need to rejuvenate the place every now and then or it gets stale. Look at what they did with the punisher. He fought in 'Nam. Makes him about 70 now i reckon. Doesn't translate that way though :) 

Agreed - I think only the Living Tribunal is a Multiverse being these days. So confusing.
Dave
April 2, 2012 12:27:01 AM

wanamingo said:
Isnt the marvel universe really a multiverse. That way they can follow a story line where the FF is composed of Spiderman and she hulk. And in another universe Reed is alive and well continuing another story arch.

Agreed see my last post.
Dave
September 30, 2014 9:01:39 PM

And now, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has smacked us good!
!