[S] Is there a dump patch

Hi rgrn.

I just set up a slashem/dgamelaunch server and was wondering if there is
something comparable to the dump patch:
http://www.netsonic.fi/~walker/nethack.html#dump
for S.

Greetings,
blindy
1 answer Last reply
More about dump patch

    Clive Crous <clive@darkarts.co.za> writes:
    > Benjamin Schieder wrote:

    > > I just set up a slashem/dgamelaunch server and was wondering if there is
    > > something comparable to the dump patch:
    > > http://www.netsonic.fi/~walker/nethack.html#dump

    > yes, i moved the dump accross to slashem a while ago,
    > attached

    And I saved it and linked to my Nethack web page to be found through the
    same url mentioned above.
    (Clive, do you have it somewhere in the web, would it be better for me to
    use a link to the same place?)

    --
    Jukka Lahtinen

Games Servers Video Games