[S] Is there a dump patch

Last response: in Video Games
April 9, 2005 12:04:30 AM

Hi rgrn.

I just set up a slashem/dgamelaunch server and was wondering if there is
something comparable to the dump patch:
http://www.netsonic.fi/~walker/nethack.html#dump
for S.

Greetings,
blindy

More about : dump patch

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:52:34 PM

Clive Crous <clive@darkarts.co.za> writes:
> Benjamin Schieder wrote:

> > I just set up a slashem/dgamelaunch server and was wondering if there is
> > something comparable to the dump patch:
> > http://www.netsonic.fi/~walker/nethack.html#dump

> yes, i moved the dump accross to slashem a while ago,
> attached

And I saved it and linked to my Nethack web page to be found through the
same url mentioned above.
(Clive, do you have it somewhere in the web, would it be better for me to
use a link to the same place?)

--
Jukka Lahtinen
!