YANI: Elvis armour

Putting on any kind of elvish armour while confused should give a
chance of transforming it into "elvis" armour, for example "Elvis
boots" or an "Elvis cloak". Wearing Elvis gear while hallucinating has
several effects:

-Female monsters have a habit of screaming and/or swooning upon seeing
the character.
-Hunger rate is increased.
-Stealth no longer applies, as the player is now incapable of doing
anything without singing "Hound Dog" at the top of his/her lungs.
-The player now counts as a 'royal' monster (The King!) when sitting on
thrones.
-WHo knows how many YAFMs...

dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote in message news:<1113055736.877731.307640@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>...
> YANI: Elvis armour
>
> Putting on any kind of elvish armour while confused should give a
> chance of transforming it into "elvis" armour, for example "Elvis
> boots" or an "Elvis cloak". Wearing Elvis gear while hallucinating has
> several effects:
>
> -Female monsters have a habit of screaming and/or swooning upon seeing
> the character.
> -Hunger rate is increased.
> -Stealth no longer applies, as the player is now incapable of doing
> anything without singing "Hound Dog" at the top of his/her lungs.
> -The player now counts as a 'royal' monster (The King!) when sitting on
> thrones.
> -WHo knows how many YAFMs...

All good, except that it's called elven, not elvish :)

Michal Brzozowski wrote:

>All good, except that it's called elven, not elvish :)

I was hoping no-one would notice that...

dogscoff@eudoramail.com wrote:
> YANI: Elvis armour
>
> Putting on any kind of elvish armour while confused should give a
> chance of transforming it into "elvis" armour, for example "Elvis
> boots" or an "Elvis cloak". Wearing Elvis gear while hallucinating
has
> several effects:
>
> -Female monsters have a habit of screaming and/or swooning upon
seeing
> the character.
> -Hunger rate is increased.
> -Stealth no longer applies, as the player is now incapable of doing
> anything without singing "Hound Dog" at the top of his/her lungs.
> -The player now counts as a 'royal' monster (The King!) when sitting
on
> thrones.

ROTFLMAO (!)

In , leather bags have a chance of insta-killing you if you have any
elvis gear on... *especially* if sitting on a toilet! :))

> -WHo knows how many YAFMs...

Endless, a whole Elvis patch could be made!