1. What is your budget? My budget is $1000 , less price is better though
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 inches
3. What screen resolution do you want? i don't really care but i want to be able to plug it into a HD tv at 1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement but i don't want a HUGE laptop, eg 17"
5. How much battery life do you need? does not matter i will have it plugged in most of the the time
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? i want to run League of legends on high settings and be able to run diablo 3 when it comes out on medium if possible, I do have a gaming rig setup at the moment as well this will be more so i can take it around places and use it for school.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Watching movies and Photoshop
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Doesn't matter 320gb and over is best
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Does not matter if you post name of laptop i will find where I can buy it
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? at least 3-5 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Doesn't matter blu ray is best though xD
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. doesn't matter
13. What country do you live in? Australia
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. N/A
Thanks everyone for your help i'm not very good with laptops.