What kind of Plug is this?

I cannot figure out what kind of plug this is or where I can get more. Can anyone identify this for me? Much thanks in advance!

3 answers Last reply
More about what kind plug this
  1. What does it attach to?
    Do you want to know the formal name so you can make more/longer cables?
  2. It attaches to the head of an AND (A&D) scale (I know, not strictly computer related, but it does look similar to some motherboard plugs and other electronic plugs.) Yes, I am looking for the formal name and/or a source to buy them so I can make extension cables. Thank you for any help.
  3. looks like a form of molex. Try measuring the pitch between terminals and using that data look somewhere like RS, Farnell or CPC where you can search through connectors and filter by various attributes and properties.
Ask a new question

Read More