Nethack Round Robin #3

mark

Ive passed the game onto Andy, was fairly uneventful, though as I only
had 1,000 turns (which went very quickly), played a little more
impatiently then I would otherwise.
Quaff-tested acid and confusion (probably shouldnt have, but oh well,
all good), and read a scroll which I suspected might have been either
light or identify (as I found 2 of them in a row), but it turned out
to be a blessed enchant weapon, so now have a +3 long sword.

Appart from that, pretty uneventfull, picked up everything I saw, so I
have a few useless items (but still not burdened, so might come in
handy if 'Robin' gets attacked by a nymph), explored from dlv 3-6
(found oracle on Dlv 5), and just entered the sokaban and started
doing that.

Thats it I guess, but just have to say I have a good feeling about
this one...

Mark

(btw, are we starting a new topic for each round robin #, or just
having one big topic? One big one makes more sense to me, but I just
followed the lead of dave for this)

Mark wrote:
> Ive passed the game onto Andy, was fairly uneventful, though as I only
> had 1,000 turns (which went very quickly), played a little more
> impatiently then I would otherwise.
> Quaff-tested acid and confusion (probably shouldnt have, but oh well,
> all good), and read a scroll which I suspected might have been either
> light or identify (as I found 2 of them in a row), but it turned out
> to be a blessed enchant weapon, so now have a +3 long sword.
>
> Appart from that, pretty uneventfull, picked up everything I saw, so I
> have a few useless items (but still not burdened, so might come in
> handy if 'Robin' gets attacked by a nymph), explored from dlv 3-6
> (found oracle on Dlv 5), and just entered the sokaban and started
> doing that.
>
> Thats it I guess, but just have to say I have a good feeling about
> this one...
>
> Mark
>
> (btw, are we starting a new topic for each round robin #, or just
> having one big topic? One big one makes more sense to me, but I just
> followed the lead of dave for this)

I never did get your email, I've been looking for it. I sent you an
email yesterday with a request for you to re-send it, but I guess you
don't check the yahoo account that much. I figure you'll see this
message sooner.

I've had trouble with attachments at that account you sent to, so try
sending it to swervy.a (at) gmail.com instead.

Andy Johnson wrote:
> I never did get your email, I've been looking for it. I sent you an
> email yesterday with a request for you to re-send it, but I guess you

> don't check the yahoo account that much. I figure you'll see this
> message sooner.
>
> I've had trouble with attachments at that account you sent to, so try

> sending it to swervy.a (at) gmail.com instead.

Have re-sent it to swervy.a@gmail.com, two things to note, one the
character is hungry (happened recently, and she has pleanty of food, Im
sure you'll notice, but still...), and also the character has picked up
a few few useless items (arrows, shields, etc), these are mainly in
case of nymph attack, as long as you are not burdened recommend you
keep them, but obviously if you start being burdened, drop these ASAP.

Good luck (hopefully it goes through alright this time.

Oh, finally, the email I check the most is s2109545@student.rmit.edu.au
, still check my yahoo frequently, but the above email is the best bet.

Mark