Getting your save files off NAO?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Anyone know if this is possible? I've looked for an email addy for the
"admins" of the server, but couldn't really find anything appropriate.
I also couldn't find anything in the way of a policy on getting Save
files or other files specific to your games sent to you.

If anyone has information on this at all, please help!
I'm still stuck in Ludios, and before I go rampaging around trying to
jack my score as much as I can before my food runs out (or I just #quit
out of extreme boredom), I'd like to at least attempt to get the save
file.

777

P.S. Tho recently mentioned in another thread, NAO = nethack.alt.org

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <1113321861.965283.69200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
777 <jonathanshor@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know if this is possible?

Join the #nethack channel on irc.freenode.com, and look for user "paxed".

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Jukka Lahtinen wrote:
> "777" <jonathanshor@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Anyone know if this is possible? I've looked for an email addy for
the

> ..if WHAT is possible?
> Beginning your text that way isn't a good idea..

Re: Getting your save files off NAO?

Sorry.

And, I will check out that IRC channel. Hopefully I'll catch said
person, tho I'm not the biggest of IRC junkies. Thanks!

--
Jukka Lahtinen