[s] eating glass rings

Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?

I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).

And they're increase damage in this game...

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Jym wrote:

> Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> And they're increase damage in this game...

Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
spoiler.

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Boudewijn Waijers wrote:

> Jym wrote:
>
> > Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> > I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> > And they're increase damage in this game...
>
> Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
> spoiler.

Which I did before posting. Glass rings do not exist in vanilla. As you
can easily see in wizmode. Slash'em has a few more rings than nethack.

Hypocoristiquement,
Jym.

Jym <moyen@loria.fr> writes:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Boudewijn Waijers wrote:
> > Jym wrote:
> >
> > > Are glass rings eatable in slash'em ?
> > > I guess they aren't but I can't be sure (nothing found in spoilers).
> > > And they're increase damage in this game...
> >
> > Assuming this is the same as in vanilla NetHack, see the ring-343.txt
> > spoiler.
>
> Which I did before posting. Glass rings do not exist in vanilla. As you
> can easily see in wizmode. Slash'em has a few more rings than nethack.

Of those extra ring types, ridged rings can be eaten by any
metallivore, and wedding, obsidian, plain, and glass rings cannot be
eaten by any monster.

: "Peek-a-boo, I can't see you, everything must be grand; :
: Boo-ka-pee, you can't see me, as long as I've got me head in t'sand..." :
: -- Michael Flanders, "The Ostrich" :