Hmm a quandry in the castle...

So here I am tooling along in the castle, fooling around and all and I
finally decided that I want to go down. Well whilst fooling around, I
filled in all the trapdoors with boulders and NOW I find out the floor is
too hard! Ack! So is the only way I have to get past the castle via Level
Teleport traps? Ugh, say it ain't so...

Phlimm wrote:
> So here I am tooling along in the castle, fooling around and all and
> finally decided that I want to go down. Well whilst fooling around,
> filled in all the trapdoors with boulders and NOW I find out the
floor is
> too hard! Ack! So is the only way I have to get past the castle via
Level
> Teleport traps? Ugh, say it ain't so...

Well, there are other ways to level teleport, but yeah, if you do that,
you must level teleport...

-K

Phlimm wrote:
> So here I am tooling along in the castle, fooling around and all and I
> finally decided that I want to go down. Well whilst fooling around, I
> filled in all the trapdoors with boulders and NOW I find out the floor is
> too hard! Ack! So is the only way I have to get past the castle via Level
> Teleport traps? Ugh, say it ain't so...

Unfortunately it is so. :-/

The good thing with your action is, you surely won't do that again. ;-)

Janis

Phlimm <icubed@deathtospamremovethisbigfoot.com> writes:

> So here I am tooling along in the castle, fooling around and all and I
> finally decided that I want to go down. Well whilst fooling around, I
> filled in all the trapdoors with boulders and NOW I find out the floor is
> too hard! Ack! So is the only way I have to get past the castle via Level
> Teleport traps?

No. Level teleport can be established without a trap.

Best,
Jakob

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

In article <Xns963BD1C2C110icubeddeathtospamrem@216.196.97.142>,
Phlimm <icubed@deathtospamremovethisbigfoot.com> wrote:

>So here I am tooling along in the castle, fooling around and all and I
>finally decided that I want to go down. Well whilst fooling around, I
>filled in all the trapdoors with boulders and NOW I find out the floor is
>too hard! Ack! So is the only way I have to get past the castle via Level
>Teleport traps? Ugh, say it ain't so...

I was just thinking, this can happen due to conflict + giants. What a
shock it would be to get to the trap doors and find them gone.