MN-700 Firmware 2.1.2.590 problem!

Two days ago I upgraded my MN-700 to firmware revision
2.1.2.590, and now each day I must reset (power cycle) the
device to regain wireless access. With the limited amount
of debugging I've been able to do thus far I have noticed
the following -- one of my laptops was complaining that
the WEP key was wrong and, after repeated attempts to
correct it, I resorted to power cycling the router -- the
connection came up perfectly after that. But, as I said, I
have to keep resetting the damn thing daily. Anyone have
any information on this? Thanks,
David
1 answer Last reply
More about firmware problem

    I am having the same problems. It seems as if our
    network sits idle for any length of time, we keep our LAN
    connection but not to the Internet. I have to recycle the
    power on my MN-700 to make it work. This only started
    happening after upgrading to SP2. I saw the message about
    known problem with Microsoft Broadband Networking and did
    the update that they suggested. That is when our problems
    started.

Routers Firmware Networking