Ethics of reading other peoples stamped scrolls

That was funny, and new to me...

At n.a.o I encountered bones in The Valley of the Dead. And part of the
equipment the unfortunate hero had was a _stamped scroll_.

Now I am reluctant to read that private communication, shall I ignore it?
(Well, not seriously, since mails at n.a.o are at most semi-private. :)

But what I really fear is that there could arise a technical problem when
accessing the mail system that way; after all the mail was not addressed
to my account and the game could seriously fail (and cancel all my efforts).

Anyone having experiences what happens in this (or a similar) case?

Janis

> But what I really fear is that there could arise a technical problem when
> accessing the mail system that way; after all the mail was not addressed
> to my account and the game could seriously fail (and cancel all my
> efforts).
> Anyone having experiences what happens in this (or a similar) case?

What happens is that the mail this mail was addressed to is no longer available
and "The message appears to be all gibberish." or "This is junk mail addressed
to the finder of the Eye of Larn.", Can't remember which.

Greetings,
Benjamin