Need the password of Eminem Mania(BBC Games)

thank you whos can u temme from where i can get this info

"Ali Rizvi" <alijawahir@gmail.com> wrote in news:1115616438.795321.89810
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hi i m new here

(snip)

> Waiting for the password
>
> Thanx in advance

Um. You're probably going to get flamed for this or something. This isn't a
warez or hacking newsgroup. It's for the game nethack... No one here is
going to help you... Sorry. (Sort of.)

Ali Rizvi wrote:

> thank you whos can u temme from where i can get this info

Adam told you nicely. I won't. This is not a hacking newsgroup, and we
don't like crackers. Go away.

*Plonk*

--
Boudewijn Waijers (kroisos at home.nl).

Ali Rizvi wrote:
> Hi i m new here
>
> I want the password of Eminen Mania (BBC Games)
> Heres the link of this Game
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/lads/games/play/eminemania/index.shtml
>
> Waiting for the password
>
> Thanx in advance

you dont *need* a password. click on play. play game. passwords only if
you can't get past level 1.

or go to

http://www.nethack.org/v343/ports/download-win.html

download. play (much better) game. post here with your thoughts about
this game.

Boudewijn Waijers <kroisos@removethisword.home.nl> wrote:
> Ali Rizvi wrote:
>
>> thank you whos can u temme from where i can get this info
>
> Adam told you nicely. I won't. This is not a hacking newsgroup, and we
> don't like crackers. Go away.

Alternatively, ascend a foodless genoless, wishless, pacifist tourist,
and someone will help. :)

Ian Stirling <root@mauve.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:427f7da3$0$564
$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net:

> Alternatively, ascend a foodless genoless, wishless, pacifist tourist,
> and someone will help. :)

You forgot atheist, illiterate and extinctionist. ;)

"Ali Rizvi" <alijawahir@gmail.com> wrote in news:1115620787.128580.275530
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> thank you whos can u temme from where i can get this info

I was trying to be nice and warn you away because I figured you were just
some kid. I can't tell exactly what you're asking here... I'm sorry; I
don't speak Twit.

Ali Rizvi wrote:
> thank you whos can u temme from where i can get this info

Please ask your questions in English.

Thank you!

Ahh.. - and stay on-topic and quote context, of course.

Janis

Adam Lawson wrote:
> Ian Stirling <root@mauve.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:427f7da3$0$564
> $ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net:
>

>>Alternatively, ascend a foodless genoless, wishless, pacifist tourist,
>>and someone will help. :)
>>

> You forgot atheist, illiterate and extinctionist. ;)

You also forgot 'with a score of 2^32-1'.

*whistles while posting in a long-dead thread*

--
____ (__)
/ \ (oo) -Shadow
\____/